1979 - 1987
- Founded in 1976
- Distributor of computers, components and printers
1995 - 1996
- Introduced trade-only channel policy and commenced AV distribution
2000 - 2005
- Over £100m annual sales achieved
2006 - 2010
- 6 bolt-on acquisitions
- Entry into France and Ireland
2012 - 2013
- Expanded into Germany
- Entry into Australia and New Zealand
2014 - 2015
Acquisition of PSCo
- Specialists in Rental and LED
- Flotation of The Midwich Group on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange
- Acquisition of Holdan - UK-based distributor of broadcast and professional video products
- Acquisition of Wired - NZ-based AV distributor of AV technology
- Acquisition of Earpro - a specialist audio visual distributor headquartered in Barcelona, and covers both the Spanish and Portuguese markets.
- Acquisition of Van Domburg Partners - a market leading audio visual distributor in the Netherlands.
- Acquisition of Sound Technology - a specialist distributor of professional audio, musical instruments and professional lighting
- Acquisition of Bauer and Trummer GmbH - trading as New Media AV, a value added distributor of broadcast and professional video products in the D-A-CH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
- Acquisition of Sound Directions France - trading as Perfect Sound, a specialist distributor in the audio integration market serving France and the French speaking area of Switzerland.